Friday, December 11, 2009

Which is better, CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof or Rimmel Glam Eyes Waterproof?

I want volume, definintion, and minimal clumping with a rubber brush applicator.





I currently have Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Waterproof and it clumps horribly if you put on more than two coats and two coats don't provide enough volume.Which is better, CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof or Rimmel Glam Eyes Waterproof?
Definetly CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof - it lasts throughout the day %26amp; is the best for volume in my opinion whereas rimmel glam eyes wears off really easily and really clumps!!Which is better, CoverGirl Lash Blast Waterproof or Rimmel Glam Eyes Waterproof?
This is right up my alley lol I would have to go with the CoverGirl Lash Blast waterproof. I personally love it and even when I run out and cant get to the store, I put on my other mascara and use the brush to smooth my eyelashes. I personally love it and cant live without it. I do like Rimmel very much but prefer the CoverGirl mascara over the Rimmel mascara any day.
Lash blast!





I bought the package.


Lash Blast Mascara, Eyeliner, and eye enhancers for ten dollars.


it was a great bargain i think, but i don't think they have it anymore.


but you should try cover girl lash blast
Covergirl Lash Blast Waterproof is my fave ever


Glam Eyes sux so bad its horribla and a waste of money
CoverGirl Lash Blast.
Lash Blast Mascara, it works really well, gives you volume and length

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms