Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do you think of Rimmel London Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara?

I personally don't care for ANY of the Rimmel London products. If ur looking for a fabulous mascara, I highly recommend ';Revlon 3D Lash'; or ';Too Faced Lash Injection';. The Revlon 3D is awesome...and is cheaper. You can find it at any drugstore or Walmart. The Too Faced costs a bit more, and can be found at Sephora.What do you think of Rimmel London Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara?
In all mascara adverts the lashes are enhanced or they are wearing fake lashes.


I like rimmel liquid and kohl eye liners but i don't like the mascara, i find it becomes hard and breaks lashes.





I usually use bourjois or loreal mascaras, they're more expensive but they're far better.What do you think of Rimmel London Sexy Curves Waterproof Mascara?
I think all advertisements use fake eye lashes.





I've never tried it, (hence heard of it) but looking at the pictures I think that's the same mascara my classmate used. I was curious about the shape of the brush and I tried it and it seemed to work very well.





I'm perfectly satisfied with my Cover Girl's Lash Blast though.
Yup, Mascara adverts are always filmed with lash inserts. I tried this product but much preferred Maybelline Colossal volume.
I wouldn't try it myself.





I've seen plenty of these advertisements, and half of 'em look wierd. The eye lashes to curvy, and long, looks like they merge into the girl's eyebrows!
I Use the waterproof one, it seems pretty much the name as the normal one.. not100% waterproof though! But it is quite good..
I HAVE THE non water proff version..............and im in love
never tried it so i wouldnt noooooooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms