Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone tried the new Rimmel 16 hr Lasting Finish Foundation?

I've been reading a lot of good reviews on this foundation and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it and what they thought? I'm looking for something with good coverage but not cakey.Anyone tried the new Rimmel 16 hr Lasting Finish Foundation?
I really like it. I have oily skin so I like long lasting formulas. Compared to some others, this one goes on smooth and not cakey or thick. Another good one to try is Almay TLC foundation.Anyone tried the new Rimmel 16 hr Lasting Finish Foundation?
I absolutely love this foundation. I started using it about a year ago when it was in the old formulation and I still love it. It offers a great buildable coverage that doesn't leave you feeling like you're wearing a mask. It's really great especially for the price.
Yes, its so amazing, mine lasted almost 16 hours last time i used it (yesterday), you should most defiantly buy some!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms