Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of Rimmel London Makeup?

Hey Guys! Ok so CVS was having a sale on makeup and I just recently bought some buy one get one free eye shadow. I have very sensitive eyes though and should have probably invested in a nicer makeup brand like covergirl. Has anyone ever used Rimmel London Eyeshadow and if so, would you reccomend it to someone who has sensitive eyes such as myself? Thanks!Has anyone ever heard of Rimmel London Makeup?
I use a lot of Rimmel. Mostly their mascara, because their colored varieties are really good. I've used their eyeshadow before and it didn't do anything to me. You should be fine. Maybe you should go for the hypo-allergenic or specifically ';for sensitive eyes'; stuff though.Has anyone ever heard of Rimmel London Makeup?
i have like 3 eye shadows %26amp; an eyeliner


rimmel is just as good as covergirl


i actually like the rimmel eyeshadow better


just the way it sticks to my skin %26amp; doesn't fade


but then again it could be my skin type .


how are your eyes sensitive? like your actual eyes


or the skin around your eyes ?
yeah im not sure about your sensitive eyes but i would definatley use rimmel over covergirl. rimmel is pretty much everywhere around here. apart from the eyeliner i use now. theres was one of the best id found that was of decent price *think it was $8*
Rimmel London is pretty good. %26lt;3





Above me:


I've tried makeup from ELF cosemetics that was only a dollar and was highly pigmented and not messy at all.
Any eyeshadow is good as long as it is a well known brand or above four or five dollars.
If it's a un-natural color I probably wouldn't use it if you're worried about your eyes. But I never had a problem with shadows, or rimmel before.
... Rimmel is better than Covergirl. It's a pretty well-known brand
I see nothing wrong with it. I am looking for some rimmel right now but cant find the color here :(
i like there mascaras

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms