Friday, December 11, 2009

Did anyone enter a contest for Rimmel's Lasting Finish Mineral Powder Foundation?

I had entered for some free Rimmel mascara a good few months ago and was really excited when they had sent me a free Sexy Curves mascara. So naturally, as greedy as I am I entered for some free foundation and was wondering if any of you guys have received it if you entered.





Thanks guys..Did anyone enter a contest for Rimmel's Lasting Finish Mineral Powder Foundation?
I have entered but as far as I know i've not won hahaDid anyone enter a contest for Rimmel's Lasting Finish Mineral Powder Foundation?
I got a bottle of nail varnish, the sexy curves mascara, a tube of the 16 hour foundation and the mineral poweder foundation. I think I've won every competition on their site I've entered. Lets hope yours finally arrives. Report Abuse

I didn't enter that one, but btw just now they have two competitions on.


One for the new sexy curves mascara (it's really good %26amp; it's intense black as opposed to the original which was just black) and you can win you favourite fashion week look too.


And I got an e-mail for a competition where you win quite a few of their products. It looks pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms