Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Rimmel Londons lasting finish foundation have good shades for pale skin?

I'm pretty pale. Not like, unhealthy, underfed, never sees the light of day pale but still...I heard that Rimmel London's lasting finish foundation was really good. I want to buy it buut I've also heard that it can be kind of orangey. Does anyone have any positive experiences with it or no??Does Rimmel Londons lasting finish foundation have good shades for pale skin?
Here is a review of the foundation


http://www.audreydao.com/2009/03/16/rimm鈥?/a>





I've seen the selection and there are shades for pale skin. I didn't have trouble finding a shade for my pale skin. hope this helps!Does Rimmel Londons lasting finish foundation have good shades for pale skin?
dnt get it. its pretty orangy . get the kind that transforms to ur skin color that stuff works great
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms