Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm thinking of buying that Rimmel Underground sparkle mascara?

Is it good or is it pointless and stupid? I want it just for fun. It looks cute!I'm thinking of buying that Rimmel Underground sparkle mascara?
hey, every girl should have some ';wild/fun make-up'; =)


i have this brigh red YvesSaintLaurent lipstick that i've only worn once or twice, but it looks totally cute.


we should all treat ourselves every once in a while. i think you should totally get it ! :)I'm thinking of buying that Rimmel Underground sparkle mascara?
It tends to shed it's sparkle, so if you have contacts it can be a pain (literally). These glitter liners are cute too: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/P鈥?/a> The gold or pink is so pretty against brown or green eyes and the blue or silver looks great with blue eyes.
ohh its great trust me i love it its one of my favorite yet,
u should get it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms