Friday, December 11, 2009

Has anyone used Rimmel Renew and Lift foundation?

Does anyone know if it works?Has anyone used Rimmel Renew and Lift foundation?
Hello!


I bought it last week on a lunch break and it's greasy. Do not buy it (well I wouldn't reccomend it) unless you have dry-ish skin maybe? Anyway...it wasn't comfortable on. Try clinique or Bourjois =]Has anyone used Rimmel Renew and Lift foundation?
Thankyou! Also I bought Loreal';Infallible'; Its really good...:) And lasted me all day without looking horrible..and I don't even use alot :) ALSO thanks for voting my answer best answer - take care x Report Abuse

Idk, but i heard it works like magic...but i'm not sure.
Eww that stuff is cheap. There are better foundations to buy, such as Age Rewind. THAT stuff works, my mom really likes that, but more than that she loves Infallible. And she looks great!! Hope this helps!
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms