Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does the rimmel london lasting finish foundation work well?

i saw the commercial on tv and thought that it would be perfect for me because i need a foundation that will last 16hrs without going greasy and such. i'm wondering if it is a good product worth buying?Does the rimmel london lasting finish foundation work well?
Ummm.. I personally would not reccomand that, I would reccomand Mac. It lasts long. But you have to be careful with the shade. So go to a local mall, and have a mac, or chanel, or Clinqe, specialest help you out. Hope it helped! =]





www.google.com


search: MAC cosmetics.Does the rimmel london lasting finish foundation work well?
I purchased this product a week ago and alougth this is an inexpensive product I dont think it does what it claims. The lasting finish does not stay on for 16 hours but around 8 hours instead, however saying this it is transfer resistant. I think there are better foundations on the market. x Report Abuse

I recently bought it and cannot say that I'm a fan. I am somewhat tan but all shades still seem too dark for me. Also it doesn't last 16 hours and it makes my face extremely greasy. Report Abuse
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms