Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What mascara is better: Rimmel London Glam Eyes, or Maybelline Lash Stiletto?

Okay, so I am sick of my Lash Blast mascara, and wanted to try something new. I found this Rimmel London Glam Eyes, and it works pretty well, but I've also always wanted to try the Lash Stiletto. I just wanted to know which one you guys who've had both think is best.What mascara is better: Rimmel London Glam Eyes, or Maybelline Lash Stiletto?
Rimmel London Glam Eyes :)What mascara is better: Rimmel London Glam Eyes, or Maybelline Lash Stiletto?
I personally don't like either of them (Glam Eyes just clumps on me--I have really long, stick straight lashes) and I DESPISE Lash Stiletto. I don't know anyone who likes it.


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/searc鈥?/a>


http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>
Glameyes made my lashes fall out! I hated it! Honestly you get what you spend on mascara. I got tired of having my lashes fall out with barly any on so i spent a little more $ and got a great mascara from sephora.
I never tried Glam Eyes but I have Lash Stiletto.


It really lengthens your lashes and leaves them soft.


I just really really hate the horrible smell.=PP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms