Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do rimmel test on animals and does their lip gloss contain animal fats?

There's a gorgeous shade of rimmel lipgloss I want to buy but I don't want it if it means I'm wearing animan extract on my lips so does anyone know if they test on animals or contain animal by products in them?Do rimmel test on animals and does their lip gloss contain animal fats?
Yes I'm afraid so.





Rimmel is made by Unilever and ';Unilever is on the PETA list of companies that test on animals. Products tested include cosmetics, toiletries, household cleaners, foods, food additives and chemicals.';





Read more here: http://www.arkonline.com/archiveanimalte鈥?/a>Do rimmel test on animals and does their lip gloss contain animal fats?
i hope they dnt i luv the rimmel range

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms