Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you like Covergirl Lashblast or Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara better?

i want volumeDo you like Covergirl Lashblast or Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara better?
well i would defiantly recommend cover girl's lash blast


it's in the big orange tube...the brush is huge!


it can be intimidating at first but once you get


the hang of it it's awesome! it gives you


thick, big, bold, long beautiful lashes


i absolutely love it and the price is not bad at all


it's around 7-8 dollars depending on where you buy it


you can get it at wallgreens, Rite-Aid, wallmart, CVS


any dept. store


Do you like Covergirl Lashblast or Rimmel Glam Eyes mascara better?
Covergirl Covergirl


I love this mascara I have 3 tubes of the Last blast








I love it!!!!! I have 2 water proof and one in normal fourmla
I HATE BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


they test on animals, which is sick and wrong.


i go with almay or revlon, which has good mascara
COVERGIRL:)
I like cover girl better I used to use both but now I use maybeline in the hot pink tube and it is my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms