Thursday, June 24, 2010

Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation vs. Rimmel Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse Foundation?

Which one is better?Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation vs. Rimmel Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse Foundation?
I'm not sure


I'm a big supporter of Maybelline except their mousse range tends to wear out quicker so I have to go for RimmelMaybelline Dream Mousse Foundation vs. Rimmel Cool Matte 16Hr Mousse Foundation?
Go for Rimmel.


I've tried both of them. Maybelline is way tooo cakey and orange and looks worse as the day goes on. It also made me break out terribly!!!


Rimmel is very smooth and doesn't make you look caked or orange at all!!! And it helps my oily skin stay matte for most of the day. But i can fix that with a dab of toilet paper





=]
The maybelline dream matte mousse is really cakey and gave me pimples :(


lol i am thinking of buying the rimmel version..


go for rimmel (:
maybelline is tarty. rimmel london.
Rimmel
dream mousse foundationnn....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms