Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rimmel Colour Mousse eye shadow question?

I got the 'black pearl' one but it leaves me with two questions: is it supposed to be so runny and how do you use it?Rimmel Colour Mousse eye shadow question?
If it's runny you might want to try stirring it up a bit. I LOVE Rimmel products though. Especially their eyeliner and mascara. I honestly have not tried that colour mousse eyeshadow, but it doesn't seem like mousse should be runny. Shake it or stir it is my suggestion!





That's doesn't sound right. You should take it back and exchange it.Rimmel Colour Mousse eye shadow question?
http://youtube.com/results?search_query=鈥?/a>
has it been sitting in somewhere hot?


you could try putting it in the fridge, best to apply it just with a small brush and smudge it in to get that misty eyed look.
I went to boots the other day and I spotted it, I didn't think it was too runny but very moussey.


To use it, I would say use a application brush or a finger.
Firstly I would take it back as it isnt suppose to be runny and I always apply mine with a sponge eyeshadow applicator
try buying something better?
use a q tip when you put it on
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms