Thursday, June 24, 2010

I brought some; Rimmel London; Hide the Blemmish; Ivory concealer, Now can some-one tell me how to put it on?

because it stands out but if i rub it in a bit moree it dont work, Oh and i cnt add anything into it.I brought some; Rimmel London; Hide the Blemmish; Ivory concealer, Now can some-one tell me how to put it on?
I bought that yesterday and its really awkward to use lol because it dosen't blent into our skin, it just smudges it.I brought some; Rimmel London; Hide the Blemmish; Ivory concealer, Now can some-one tell me how to put it on?
pour it into a bowl and just stick your face in the bowl.


keep dipping your face into the bowl until you can't see your nose, mouth, or any of your features.


It's how the wags do it =)
Rub a small amount onto your finger and tap it lightly onto the blemish it will cover without looking smudgy. Hope this helps..
I know you said rubbing it in made it worse but try this, if it doesn't work then you've got the wrong colour-


use your ring finger and dab three little blobs under your eye and then still using your ring finger rub it in

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms