Thursday, June 24, 2010

Foundation similar to rimmel mousse foundation?

Hi





I currently use rimmel mousse foundation in shade 303 and I love it! It's the best foundation I have found but I have very spotty skin and am worried it's not doing my skin any favours!





Does anyone know of a foundation more suited for problem skin thats a similar shade?





ThanksFoundation similar to rimmel mousse foundation?
Yup,


Maybelline New York Pure.Makeup is perfect.


Thats what i used when i had spotty skin... and it stopped my spots so i dont need to wear foundation anymore lol


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>





I also find dream matte mouse really good but its not specificly for pimples...


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>





Both of them are under $25 too which is really good lol





Hope this helps %26lt;3Foundation similar to rimmel mousse foundation?
dont know about one for problem skin but maybelline dream matt mousse is good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms