Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rimmel london 16 hour mineral liquid foundation?

Is this foundation any good? If not, what is because I need a new foundation- thanks xxxxxxRimmel london 16 hour mineral liquid foundation?
yes it definetly works... i got in ivory 100 and it does stay all day long and its worth it infact you should try rimmel london shock gloss lipgloss and loads of other ones... try goin on the rimmel london website.. hope i helped x


STAY THE DAY Freshly applied look for 16 hours. Flawless, semi-matte coverage. Rub proof, fade proof, smudge proof. MINERAL BOOST Breathable formula enriched with minerals, for a healthy, smooth complexion. Skin looks fresh, never dull and cakey. Lightweight, oil free texture. Comfortable all day long. GO THE DISTANCE, DON'T FADE AWAY!


the top bit is copy and pasted from the rimmel london website to tell u wht its aboutRimmel london 16 hour mineral liquid foundation?
I got that, and it stays on all day.





The only problem was, as I'm quite pale, I need a pale shade (obvs. lol), and their lightest shade in Ivory was still too dark for mine (about 2 - 4 shades too dark!), so I mix it with Borjous 10 Hour Sleep Effect to lighten it up, otherwise my neck is pale, and my face is tanned. Weird!





Hope I helped lol.





Xxx
mac mineralize skin finish is amazing
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms