Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone used the Rimmel Underground creme eyeshadow?

Does it stay creamy on your lids or does it dry to a powder finish?Has anyone used the Rimmel Underground creme eyeshadow?
i used that make-up once,and i did not like it cause it didn't go on me very well.But if its real cheap then its most likely crappy.Try Maybelline, Revlon,or Maxfactor.Has anyone used the Rimmel Underground creme eyeshadow?
I've used it, and for me, it remained creamy all day, and stayed in place, which is a miracle for me, because powder eyeshadow tends to go all over the place- again, this is my experience. But I really love this product and I would definitely recommend it, if you're going for a different, unique look. Good luck!
no i haven't..sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms