Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What do you think about rimmel london makeup?

what are your favorite products by them?What do you think about rimmel london makeup?
they're pretty good.


their mascara is great!


it looks natural, isn't clumpy at all.. overall very nice.What do you think about rimmel london makeup?
They test their products on animals!


http://www.caringconsumer.com for a list of products that do and don't test on animals.
i like it


just wanted 2 points!
What do i think?





I think they suck cause they animal test!
One of my favourites. I like their foundation, suits my skin!
I love the eye shadows! Beautiful, not too crazy colors. They feel nice going on, it doesn't feel like 'cheap' product like others do (like L'oreal). The shadows last all day.
I love all of their products..except for their mascaras (blech) and their eyeliners. Other than that it is all good.
I love their concealer, and I've tried them all!! It goes on smooth and stays put all day. Also they have funky colours for eye shades, great for nighttime glam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms