Thursday, June 24, 2010

Rimmel London Lasting or Revlon colorstay foundation?

Which is the better foundation? To cover redness. i have dry, sensitive skin.Rimmel London Lasting or Revlon colorstay foundation?
I also have dry skin so the Revlon Colorsrstay Foundation works great. The coverage is great and it doesn't make ur face look cakey n nasty.Rimmel London Lasting or Revlon colorstay foundation?
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for sure! Gl!
Yeah i have dry patches on my face so i bought the revlon colorstay in dry/normal and im in love with it!!! i tried the rimmel but it broke me out and the colorstay didnt. it helped with my dry areas and didnt make my oily areas oilier! one of the best foundations i have tried and best of all it doesnt break my wallet!
Revlon colorstay all the way.
Revlon gives better coverage although Rimmel is a bit healthier for your skin-
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms