Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone tried Rimmel London Mascara?

I have long lashes but they don't curl at all, so I always have to use an eyelash curler. I know that some mascara's don't hold a curl very well when you use a eyelash curler (for me volume exact by covergirl, and volume express by maybelline doesn't work). Does anyone know if Rimmel London works well?Has anyone tried Rimmel London Mascara?
Yes Rimmel is the best mascaras i find! Can't remember what the name is if the one i use but its the red one and costs about 拢5.99. I have tried many mascaras and find this is the best with a couple of coats!!


Highly recommend!!Has anyone tried Rimmel London Mascara?
ive never used rimmel, but i use covergirl lashblast [the orange tube] works amazing.


i heard sexy curves by rimmel london curls lashes [doesnt make them fuller/longer..]
Rimmel's mascaras are the best mascaras I've ever used.





Try Magnif'eyes and Sexy Curves.
Yes, I have, and it works good. The pink kind is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms