Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Rimmel lasting finish mineral foundation?

Can anyone tell me how good this foundation is.


eg how good is the coverage is and would it match fair complexions.


and most importantly is it worth buying.Rimmel lasting finish mineral foundation?
DONT BUY IT!!!


I thought this would be really good.


I dont have oily skin, or anything like that.


So when it used to melt off my face in the summer I was very angry!!


It covers okay, but it needs applying about three times a day


xoxoRimmel lasting finish mineral foundation?
its supposed to be really good, and i would get it as most rimmel foundations (the ones ive tried) have been good. i have pale skin though and all the shades are too dark, but if your not that pale it should be fine.
Not really good, cos it's not really mineral... Try bare minerals foundations or L'Oreal ones

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms