Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do you own Rimmel yellow eye shadow? If not, do you plan to?

I came across yellow eyeshadow a couple weeks ago and just bought it two days ago. Because of my medium brown complexion, it does not show up real well, but I like it, and it's better for when I try out for a natural, bare mininum look.


Now I just wish someone would come out with red eyeshadow. (Well, Yves Roche has it, but it's expensive.)Do you own Rimmel yellow eye shadow? If not, do you plan to?
Yellow eyeshadow look good on me. It makes my eyes appear brighter for some reason.Do you own Rimmel yellow eye shadow? If not, do you plan to?
i have red eyeshadow i got it from MAC ... as for the yellow i don't have that and i don't think i'll buy it because of my skin color it won't show as much..i have this bright blue-greenish (like a teal) color shadow it's really nice so i suggest u try that too.
no, never
actually, a lot of brands carry red shadow. i believe mac, revelon, milani, and hot topic all have a red eyeshadow - the best in my opinion being mac's. also, max factor has a pretty intense yellow that i use pretty often.
Oddly enough I have the yellow Rimmel it is in a duo with white,when i pair it with lots of black eyeliner it shows up real well!p.s.Nars has a red shadow at Sephora for about 17.00 or Sephora.com tp look at it.
Find an inexpensive blush and substitute it for eyeshadow. Some powdered blushes are very red. I use several Rimmel nail colors, have not tried eye shadows yet.
no. never! way too bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms