Thursday, June 24, 2010

Out of rimmel, maybelline, and covergirl which has the best foundation for normal skin?

and which found. specifically Out of rimmel, maybelline, and covergirl which has the best foundation for normal skin?
I used Rimmel London matte mousse for a few years and I liked the way it felt but a lot of the time came out looking streaky, but maybe that was my fault Out of rimmel, maybelline, and covergirl which has the best foundation for normal skin?
i love rimmel lasting finish liquid foundation. and also rimmel stay matte powder.
Revlon has a very good, lightweight foundation that matches skin tone perfectly. I can't remember the name but it comes in a short fat tube. I
From my experimenting I would have to say that I am very dissatisfied with Rimmel's foundation. I haven't really used Maybelline or Covergirl before but, I really like Loreal's Mineral Powder makeup. It gives you a polished complexion with out the 'caked on' look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms