Thursday, June 24, 2010

If my nose collapses like her out of eastenders, and i use Rimmel cocaine:?

will i get the London look!If my nose collapses like her out of eastenders, and i use Rimmel cocaine:?
Yes, you need to become heavily involved in Smack and alcohol as well. The London look is so cool, just think Amy Winehouse and Pete Doherty.If my nose collapses like her out of eastenders, and i use Rimmel cocaine:?
Like most good products you need to keep using them over a long period of time to achieve the desired look and keep it that way..........I believe also that L'oreal cocaine is very good, cos your worth it!!!
Lol.. thanks for the 2 points and have a Happy New Year!
London is the centre for all Charley chuffers in Britain. So I'm led to believe.
Haha!


Nice one =]
LOL.
We all need an extra orifice don't we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms