Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anyone know why Rimmel Londons ';Eye Magnifier'; mascara comes packaged with a top & the brush on the side?

I just bought Rimmel London's new ';Eye Magnifier'; mascara, but I don't know what I am suppose to do with the top that it comes with - do I throw it out? Or does it serve a purpose? The brush is separate, but after I use it for the first time do I not screw it back on to the rest of the mascara stick/container? I'm just confused cause I've never seen a mascara like this, and I don't understand why they would make it a separate top so you can just throw it away. If anyone knows what the purpose of this is and/or what I'm suppose to do with it, please let me know. Thanks!Does anyone know why Rimmel Londons ';Eye Magnifier'; mascara comes packaged with a top %26amp; the brush on the side?
you can just throw it away. the whole point of it is to let you see the brush - it's an advertising tactic. you don't need the top after you've opened it.Does anyone know why Rimmel Londons ';Eye Magnifier'; mascara comes packaged with a top %26amp; the brush on the side?
The packege it like that soo u can see what the brush looks like.
yup, rachel's right. you can just throw out that little cap. a lot of makeup brands are doing that with their mascaras now so that you can see what the brush looks like. like she said, it's just their advertising..trying to get your attention with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms