Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara really work?

i love it ever since i went and got my make up professionally done one day and thats what the make up artist used! so i went home and bought it and would reccommend it! i works best if you move the wand from side to side as you move it upwards on your eyelashs as this way it doesnt clump!





answer mine?





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Does Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara really work?
Yep


Before I Tried It On My Lashes Tho I Tried It On Ma Hand And It Was very Dry (This Was Outside The Shop) I Went Back in And Asked For An Exchange Because i Thought It Was Empty...Turns Out Thats The Way It is...Oops :)


But Yea It Does Work, For Me AnywayDoes Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara really work?
Did you see it in Pixiwoo's video? :)


I read reviews about it. The majority say it's not that good.
I have it and its no different than any other ones


(( i wouldn't really recommend it))
not at all. I bought it just recently, and I think it clumps my eyelashes together!
i didnt really like it i prefer covergirl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms