Thursday, June 24, 2010

Has anyone tried the rimmel london lash maxxx in the pink bottle?

i was wondering if anyone has tried that kind and does it workHas anyone tried the rimmel london lash maxxx in the pink bottle?
I'm using that right now and it is good for separating and lengthening, but it does flatten your lashes and I personally don't think I'll buy it again.Has anyone tried the rimmel london lash maxxx in the pink bottle?
waste of money. it gave me lashes that stuck together and just looked bad all around.
i heard that its alright but it really separates lashes and makes them long!
i quite like it!





but then again, how good a mascara is really depends on your lashes.





mine are long but not very thick and the mascara works pretty well on me.





it doesnt seem to be that effective on short lashes.
  • myspace songs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    worms