Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I buy Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation?

I think you can get 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation' at Target, but I would like to know where else I could buy it. I really don't want to buy it online, especially because I need it soon. Also, is there a good website that I can search for where to buy products like this? I never know where they sell... so it would be very nice to have some kind of search engine that did it for me! Thanks so much. And please help!! :)Where can I buy Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation?
walgreens or cvs


they have everything for cheap!Where can I buy Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation?
I think there is a beauty.com that has all sorts of products from all sorts of lines. :]





And since Rimmel London is an English brand, it is quite hard to find. I would try Wal-Mart and Walgreen's. My local Walgreen's carries Rimmel London and my mom bought that foundation from there.





When in doubt, always go back to somewhere you know that has what you are looking for.
Walmart


CVS


Ulta


Wal-greens
WALMART.
Superdrug


%26amp;%26amp; Boots?
they should also have it at walmart i know they carry that brand.
Wal-Mart or any drugstore
walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms