Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Has anyone else had bad experience with Rimmel eyeliner?

It's the worst eyeliner I have ever tried in my life...Has anyone else had bad experience with Rimmel eyeliner?
I have the eyeliner in a royal blue color. The color is awesome. It was hard to apply though. I usually put eyeliner on my top lid, but this one was really hard to get on. When I finally did get it on, it looked okay. I'm gonna stick to Origins eyeliner. Best stuff ever! Its really soft and smooth when you apply it. And it stays on for hours! Oh, and do NOT try Rimmel mascara. Really gross stuff. It made my eyelashes all clump up and it was kind of liquidy. Hope this helped :)Has anyone else had bad experience with Rimmel eyeliner?
yea. it does not work for me as well.


its smudge and all those bad stuffs.


if u r looking for a good eyelinear


this is sth that works for me really really well.


HIP cream crayon in black. try it. its great





hope this helps.
I've never tried the Rimmel eyeliner, but I'm a big fan of their exaggerate retractable eye pencil - I use this as an alternative to eye-liner, it comes out just as dark, and doesn't smear like liner does!
Yes, i had bad experiences too, and their mascaras are terrible. Im not buying anything RIMMEL ever again
NO, but I was wanting to try it, so I won't now. thanks.
are you serious?


its better then a lot of eyeliners i've tried.
Nope. Glad i didnt.
yeah it ran down my face and sucked hard core i completely agree!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms