Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which is better - Rimmel Colour Mousse Eyeshadow OR Maybelline Dream Mousse Eyeshadow?

How? Why?Which is better - Rimmel Colour Mousse Eyeshadow OR Maybelline Dream Mousse Eyeshadow?
I Really Don't Like Using Any Mousse Eyeshadows,


My 3 Reason being...


1. They Go On Too Thick, And You Feel That Heavy Caked On Feeling On Your Eye. Plus They Spread On Unevenly.


2. The Colors Start To Fade Within 2 Minutes After Applying.


3. The Colors Start To Set In At The Natural Creases Of The


Eyes. Which Makes It Look Like You Have Lines Going Across The Eyelids.


But If I Had To Choose Actual Products Between The Two, I Would Have To Go With Maybelline Products.Which is better - Rimmel Colour Mousse Eyeshadow OR Maybelline Dream Mousse Eyeshadow?
All Rimmel cosmetics are better than Maybelline
I would say Rimmel - it has better staying power, is nicer to apply and of course it is English! ;)





=) %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
worms